The Zentrum Bildung und Beruf Michaelshoven (ZBB) has a wide range of services in the areas of vocational orientation, training courses, integration into the job market and consulting. Our activities focus on the needs of unemployed people looking for training courses and on people with different constraints to job placement. At the same time, we support institutions such as the employment agency, the Jobcenter, the pension insurance and clinics to help their clientele on their way into the job market.
Our services include (Links in German language only):
- Retraining programs for people with training vouchers (Bildungsgutscheine)
- Partial occupational training
- Checking individual resilience and occupational prospects
- Integration programs for young people, women, migrants and refugees
- Special job opportunities – “One-Euro-Jobs” (Arbeitsgelegenheiten – “Ein-Euro-Jobs”)
- Consulting services for the unemployed
Do you want to find out more about our services? Then please contact us!
For more information contact:
Tel.: +49 (0)221 9956-2221